Sunday, March 29, 2009

NewLens Challenge: Days 30-32

Wow! We are coming into the final days of our 32-Day New Lens Challenge! So, we put checks in our check boxes and it is soon back to regular 'ole days and the same old, same old....

Wait a minute! This challenge was meant to actually change us, right? Yes, us, not them or him, but us. I changed. Did you? What was the most significant change you can see since 32 days ago?

The challenge may be "ending" but it is absolutely just a new beginning. Now, we have a new lens to look through and we will not be doing things the same way~

Day 30-32 Open up God's word and go to 1 Corinthians 13:4-13 and read this out loud. Now go back and put your name every place it says "love." Write this verse down with your name in the place of love and post it somewhere to see through-out your day. At the end of the day, circle the ones that were challenging to you. The next day do the same thing, only circle in a different color and the same for Day 32.

I love the verse 11 which says, "When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. "

Where God's word is abiding, it is changing! So, has it changed you?

Keep this verse posted for the next 30 days and continue changing. Let God's love permeate the deepest parts of your soul in such a way, that you don't know any other way to love! Thank Him for doing a work in you and ask Him to continue His chiseling and refining~ for this is the place where we are brought into His beauty and used to make a difference in the lives of those around us! Thanks for walking through this challenge with me. It was encouraging to think of other women out there working hard to build up their families at the same time. God bless,

Melissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My NewLens challenge will begin next week. Good thing blogger achives older posts. Thanks in advance for how it will change me. I love you!

All content is copyrighted (2008-2014), please seek permission before using. Thank you

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape