Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just For Fun!

Here are a few snapshots from my Year in Review album for 2008:




I used a watercolor book (bought at Hobby Lobby for about $8) as the foundation for the scrapbook. The monthly title pages I cut on my Cricut machine and then I used strips of paper for the accents. I printed all my pictures in sephia tone at Target and used fun stamping letters to stamp one word that seemed to really capture that month. The whole album took about 2 weeks to make. If I had 10 hours to sit straight through, I probably could have finished it in that amount of time also.

A very dear friend of mine gave me these awesome envelopes for Christmas! There is one for every month and I use them to put tickets, pictures I don't scrapbook, schoolwork, anything you can think of to fill it up! They are so easy to make!

1. Buy the larger mailing envelopes & cover them with your favorite paper.
2. Use the computer or a stamp to make the month calendar page.
3. Stamp, write or use the computer to make the month's name and attach it on the front.
Another creative friend of mine made a set and gave them as a gift for a friend of ours who had her third baby and does not scrapbook. She clipped them together with large clips and tied ribbons on the clips...Oh! So cute! :)

Have a happy weekend! Tonight is my Creative Connection night, which means.... girlfriends, creativity and peanut butter m&m's! (my fav)

No comments:

All content is copyrighted (2008-2014), please seek permission before using. Thank you

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape