Tuesday, February 24, 2009

32 Reasons to be grateful....


salvation...love...faith...a husband who is devoted and whose love is so very sacrificial....family...an adventurous mom who has shown me how to really live in every moment....a daddy who is a good listener and just likes to be still and talk....my sisters, with whom I can always laugh...Eli's precious heart to take care of others....Luke's ability to be so carefree and silly....creativity.... acceptance by God...joy...friendship...memories...a good cup of tea...the light of snow glowing after dusk....a fresh harvest from the garden....mercy & grace...a hand-written letter....the smell of your newborn baby...a hot bath and a good book...my grandma's recipes....my favorite set of sheets saved by my uncle in a flood...Isaiah 53...being known by God before the foundation of the earth...Shelley's cranberry scones...a kindred spirit friend...my heated matress pad....a mentor who so willingly invests in my life....the sound of the ocean....freedom in Christ

No comments:

All content is copyrighted (2008-2014), please seek permission before using. Thank you

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape