Monday, January 5, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


January 5, 2009

Outside my window... stillness in the dark

I am thinking...of my dear girlfriend who just lost her dad

I am thankful for...God's goodness, it is every corner

From the learning rooms...back on track this week

From the kitchen...new recipes!

I am studying...about the great love of Christ shown at the cross

I am creating...a gift for a friend

I am going...to build legos with Eli today, play trains with Luke

I am reading...The Mission of Motherhood, this one takes some in between time to ponder

I am grateful...that my husband gets two days off this week

I am hearing...beautiful piano music, ever so softly

Around the house...projects, legos, stacks to organize

One of my favorite things...the sweet smell of my boys right out of a bath
A few plans for the rest of the week...enjoying my family, piano lessons start, organizing!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...a sweet new blessing to my dear friend Lisa :)


Be sure to check out the other Simple Daybooks at http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

All content is copyrighted (2008-2014), please seek permission before using. Thank you

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape