Monday, January 26, 2009

My hearts desire...

is to be a younger woman who...loves her husband and children, is sensible, pure, a smart worker at home, kind and being subject to my own husband. Why? So my life honors God.

I have many flaws and weaknesses, but my God is mighty to save. He can mold this broken pot into a masterpiece for His glory. Nothing of me is acceptable or pleasing on it's own, but my daily prayer is that the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart will be pleasing to my Lord. I pray they will be acceptable to Him, through Him.

I long to "look well to the ways of my household, not eat the bread of idleness, smile at the future, be clothed with strength and dignity, teach with kindness and most of all, fear the Lord." When I gave my life to the Lord, I said to Him, "YES!" I will do it Your way.

So I wake each morning relying on His grace and mercy to see me through. I acknowledge that I am nothing without Him and that He is all I need to be whole. My life with the Lord is more than I could have dreamed of ever accomplishing. A life of surrender for His name sake...

No comments:

All content is copyrighted (2008-2014), please seek permission before using. Thank you

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape