Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkins & Perfection



The boys and I were able to make our annual visit to the pumpkin patch this year, although Daddy was unable to attend with us. We had so much fun and I was amazed at the beauty of the land. God's perfect care of a patch of pumpkins, made available at the perfect time of year for us to come and enjoy. He is a God of details and I am so grateful. My heart is heavy at this time and I smile at the knowledge that God knows and is busy at work in my life even when I do not see it all. The simple laughter and joy of my boys settles the storm inside me. God's gracious gift of ever-living joy all around me. Thank you Father, I do not deserve your graciousness, yet you so abundantly enrich my life with your love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just changed the "decor" of my blog from the link on yours. And it worked! whoo-hoo. I don't usually "figure" out things to quickly computer-wise :)

Glad you had fun at the pumpkin patch...Hudson was thrilled to see all the orange "balls" with stems just calling out to be picked up and thrown! Easier said than done of course!

All content is copyrighted (2008-2014), please seek permission before using. Thank you

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape