Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Mother's Legacy

Today is my Mama's birthday and I want to say, "Happy Birthday, Mom!"

My mom has had a profound influence on my life and she is the first woman I think of when someone asks me who has had the greatest influence on me as a woman. This is a small tribute to her and all that she has meant to me my whole life...

She is a survivor.
She is a woman who loves her amazing God.
She is determined to live her life in such a way that it positively impacts those around her.
She is devoted to her family and sees the value of investing in her children's lives.
She has faith in what she cannot always see, because she trusts in God.
She is adventurous.
She is one who works diligently at all she puts her hands to.
She challenges herself and is always looking for opportunity to grow and learn.
She loves deeply and whole-heartedly.

She is a one who has left a beautiful legacy to her children of a woman who fears the Lord and works hard each day to make a difference in the place God has placed her. I am most grateful that she has taught me how to love, how to trust God and how to live life to the fullest.

Thank you mama~ Happy Birthday!

No comments:

All content is copyrighted (2008-2014), please seek permission before using. Thank you

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape