Monday, December 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY... December 1, 2008

Outside my window... Cold and a snow sky, except I am doubtful, since this is the South

I am thinking... how awesome God is to lead me to the perfect "happy" for a dear friend, I am so happy she received something that was "just what she wanted" God is so cool! :)

I am thankful for... a devoted husband who has stayed home to care for our boys today, shopping and running errands for me

From the learning rooms... math, reading, scripture memory (shapes & letters for little one)

From the kitchen... hopefully bread, soup and scalloped ham & potatoes (my favorite)

I am wearing... leggings and Wesley's grey sweatshirt jacket

I am working on... Sunday school curriculum

I am going... nowhere until I feel better

I am reading... The Mission of Motherhood (Sally Clarkson)

I am hoping... to feel better soon, sickness is not my favorite state of being :(

I am hearing... "Sense & Sensibility" (illness has allowed me the rare treat of watching a movie mid-day)

Around the house... suitcases to be unpacked, laundry, floors to be swept, a beautiful fire warming me so wonderfully

One of my favorite things... the lanuage of Jane Austen's day

A few plans for the rest of the week... resting, reading, practicing music for upcoming piano recital, buying a Christmas tree (sad because I am used to chopping my own down...but still very fun this time of year)

Here is picture thought I am sharing... ice skating with the boys over the holiday, oh we had so much fun

Be sure to check out the other fun Simple Daybooks at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

All content is copyrighted (2008-2014), please seek permission before using. Thank you

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape