Monday, December 8, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

December 8, 2008

Outside my window...a perfect day, just enough cool and lots of sun!

I am thinking... how peaceful my home feels today

I am thankful for...the fact that my mom is coming in 10 days :) :) :)

From the learning rooms...the library and lots of reading

From the kitchen... the wonderful smells of a roast cooking. rice pudding, bread & cookies

I am memorizing... 1 John 2:1-10 this week

I am creating...a "Look Back at 2008" scrapbook

I am going...to do some Christmas shopping, prepare for a piano recital, just simply enjoy my home & boys this week

I am reading... "The Mission of Motherhood", 1 John

I am hoping... for some snow this winter season

I am hearing...the sounds of my boys fighting the pirates

Around the house...very clean and warm from the fire, scrapbook stuff still out from this weekend

One of my favorite things... my living room lit only by the Christmas tree in the early morning or late night

A few plans for the rest of the week: Cookie Swap for Hope House, rehearsal for the recital, shopping

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Make sure you check out the other fun and interesting daybooks at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Blessedw5mom said...

Enjoyed your Daybook post. My boys love to fight pirats too. And we are also enjoying the livingroom lit by a christmas tree.

Blessings!

All content is copyrighted (2008-2014), please seek permission before using. Thank you

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape